Best Exclusive Clubs in Los Angeles · Lure Nightclub · Where to Party Saturday Nights in LA
Address: 1439 Ivar Ave
Los Angeles, California, 90028, USA
Nightclub · Bottle Service · Saturdays · Live Music Venue · Dance Club
Hours of Operation:
Sat: 10:00 pm – 2:00 am.
Lure Hollywood · Saturday LA Top Club
Lure Hollywood is a high-tech, 18,000-sq.-ft. dance club with name deejays, bottle service, stargazing and intimate lounge. When is the best night out to visit this Hollywood hot spot…Saturday Nights! It is all about variety at LIT Saturdays inside Lure Hollywood — from rock, to hip hop, to house and beyond, the music is open format style in the middle of the weekend. LIT Saturdays offer VIP nightlife inside a swank Hollywood club with a state-of-the-art sound system, LED walls and a hidden garden that has a world of its own. To RSVP, call +1 (310) 749-9029.
Elevate your LA nightlife experience with VIP table service at Lure Hollywood. Bottle service at LA top clubs is a guaranteed way to have an awesome Saturday night! Want to book a table with bottle service reservation at Lure? We’re here to set you up with everything you need. We’ve got the best prices on tables and bottle service at every LA top club. Seriously, try us. Contact us for VIP table service at Lure. Saturday Night Bottle Service Specials:
- 2 Ketel One Vodkas for $700 (tax+tip not included)
- 2 Ciroc (or Belvedere or Grey Goose or Don Julio) for $800 (tax +tip not included)
- 2 Ciroc (or Belvedere or Grey Goose) Plus 1 Dom Perignon $1600 (all-inclusive tax+tip)
- 2 Ciroc (or Belvedere or Grey Goose) Plus 1 Ace of Spades $1800 (all-inclusive tax+tip)
Lure Hollywood · Venue Profile
Lure Hollywood features a fire carved image, a chic lounge, glossy dance floor, cocooned VIP area and loft space with exposed wood ceiling. In addition the club has four mosaic bars serving fine drinks and cocktail specials. Expect the best of deejays to rock the house and if you get tired of all that dancing, then head to ‘The Patio’, their alluring garden with water and flower sculptures, cabanas, hanging plants and tree chandeliers. Don’t be surprised to see your favorite celeb enjoying a night here. Lure Hollywood has over 30 tables at surrounding the dance floor for those guests who are looking for bottle service. Bottle service is always best and readily available Saturdays at Lure Nightclub as well as guest list for those just dropping by. Lure Nightclub features Vegas-style seating/tables for bottle service; offering the most spacious seating and better than any other nightclub in Los Angeles. Bottle service ranges from 1-2 bottles to gain entrance and it is highly recommended. Bottle service reservations will ensure that you have the prime real estate to party at in the club.
Lure Hollywood · Venue Policies · Dress Code
Arrival Process. Government issued I.D. attesting to the fact that the guests are 21 years of age or older is always required for entry to the venue. No exceptions. Management reserves all rights. Please arrive as close to opening as possible (10PM on most nights) and proceed to the table reservation entrance.
Dress Code. Fashionable, upscale attire is required to be granted entry. Lure maintains the highest standards of dress attire for all of their patrons.
- First off, What’s not allowed? As you now know, just because it is against the formal dress code doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t occasionally get through the door. Often times if you show up with a very stylish look, things are overlooked. Still, be mindful that these are things that are universally “not allowed” per official dress codes: baggy jeans, sports hats, tennis shoes, shoes that are considered too “sports like,” shorts, cut-offs, Capri’s, jerseys, and beanies.
- What about denims or jeans? Jeans are completely acceptable at every club in LA. You just want to make sure that your jeans look good, as most LA top clubs frown upon torn/rugged jeans. Also, you shouldn’t try to walk in wearing really baggy jeans. You will get rejected. Probably even laughed at. Bad idea.
- What about my shoes? You are always safe with leather and dress shoes. You can even occasionally get away with low profile “tennis shoes” as long as they are solid black if they look dressy enough and don’t have any huge logos on them. Have some trendy kicks that you want to wear out? Officially, they aren’t allowed, but most LA top clubs are relaxing the rules on shoes if you compensate elsewhere in your outfit. Have on a STYLISH collared shirt, tie, jacket, nice pants with your fashionable sports shoes? Technically speaking it’s against the “rules,” but you might be just fine.