DBA Hollywood DBA WeHo. New Years 2015 at DBA in LA
5 Hour Premium Hosted Bar Open Bar 9pm – 2am.
December 31, 9:00pm
NYE DBA HOLLYWOOD NEW YEARS 2015
Expect an over-the-top spectacle of theatrical offerings, interactive rituals and dances spread across the evening at West Hollywood’s hottest new dance club/music venue/creative space. The New Years Eve 2014-2015 club party at DBA will satisfy every party craving. Ring in the 2015 New Year at NYE DBA 2015 with the hottest, most inhibited, and freakiest, LA party-goers on Wednesday, 31st December 2014, 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Jam out to deejay beats of open format music as you await for 2015 in style at the NYE DBA 2015.
For more information, DBA NYE Tickets, DBA Bottle Service and/or 2015 DBA LA NYE party packages, contact Jamie Barren at 310-749-9029, or online at newyearsnightlife.net
- All General Admission benefits (including hosted bar)
- Priority Admission by separate VIP line
- Enjoy exclusive seating and an elite VIP experience in the middle of all the action
- A major credit card and valid photo ID must be presented prior to being seated the night of the event
- Cocktail service at your table and mixers will be provided
- Bottle Service Gratuity (20.00%) is a mandatory charge; paid to the venue on the night of the event. It is NOT included in the package price.
- Each guest at a Dance Floor Elite VIP table must be a Dance Floor Elite VIP ticket holder (ticket price is per person)
- Sales Tax on liquor is included in the package price
- Table Administrative Fee is a mandatory charge paid to the venue on the night of the event. It is NOT included in the package price
- Tickets and Table Service Purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of attendance.
The club is located in the former Voyeur space and will be as much a performance space and art gallery as it will be a dance club and drinking den. The constant evolution of the club is why it’s called DBA, which is short for “Doing Business As.” DBA will push the boundaries of what a nightclub can be by providing a “blank canvas” to guest curators who will be invited to take over the space for a seasonal exhibition and create an environment that will attract art enthusiasts and party-goers alike. Guest curators will be given full control of creative direction that will extend to the venue’s exhibition name, decor, fixtures, staging, set/costume design, and creation of a storefront window that will the present the theme as well as preview what is to be found inside.
During the day and non-operating nights, the 6,000 square foot venue will serve a variety of functions including an art gallery, filming location, photo studio, event space and more. At night, the club belongs to the curator and guests are invited into the world they create. The space, which holds a capacity of over 600 people, offers countless configurations allowing the curator to decide where everything from the bars, stages, tables and seating can go. Patrons will be constantly surprised and stimulated. Each visit inside the walls of DBA is unique and will provide that “new Hollywood hot spot” sensation over and over.
7969 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046